Aquariology for the trade – Part 1
Without adequate training and knowledge the keeping of fish could become a nightmare!
The course 'Aquariology for the trade – Part 1' explains the most important rules so you can be successful in the keeping or selling of fish, invertebrates, plants… and accessories.
This first Aquariology course gives the most basic and important instructions about the management of the aquarium, filtration, important parameters and general facts on fish and shrimp. You will learn the do’s and don’ts. At the end you will get instructions to write a management plan.
- Course introduction
- Lesson 1: The aquarium and filtration
- Lesson 2: Water quality
- Lesson 3: Aquarium species and plants
- Lesson 4: Management plan
- Course finalization
After having completed this course, you will:
- have learned the principles of the aquarium;
- be able to understand the rules to keep and care for fish;
- understand what is involved when you have aquaria and fish.
No specific background, but feeling and care for animals.
Pet shop owners or employees, fish wholesalers or those who want to become a fish hobbyist.