Organization of Research and Development
Should you look at R&D as a department residing in an ivory tower, rather detached from the rest of the organization, at times even unapproachable… then this lesson will hopefully change your mind. This lesson deals with the ways we organize, communicate with and learn from R&D constructively and efficiently, in order to improve your food products or production methods.
- Course introduction
- Challenge 1. Understanding the role and position of R&D
- Challenge 2. Major functions within an R&D department
- Challenge 3. Role of R&D in positioning and defending the image of the company
- Challenge 4. Basic skills required in order to work effectively with R&D
- Course finalization
After having completed this lesson, you will:
- understand the basic role and position of R&D in the organization;
- know how R&D can be organized in the organization;
- know about the various functions in R&D;
- understand the important role of R&D in positioning and defending the company’s image;
- have at your disposal a skill set to cooperate effectively with R&D.
Basic knowledge of your own organization.
Product managers, Research & development managers in the pet food industry.